Description of problem:
When a user selects an application group by clicking on it, the border color keeps its old (unselected) color. This looks like the user doesn't select it.
At least: With the light theme the application group background color switches from light-gray (transparent) to a light-blue.
But in the dark theme (dark mode) the background color doesn't change at all. So its really difficult to understand that the click "has done something".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import an application and assign an application group
2. Hover and select the application group and deployment with the light and dark theme/mode.
In light mode:
- When hovering over an UNSELECTED app group the border switch from white to black, there is no shadow as in 4.10. (Helm charts, deployments, and other elements still have a hover shadow!)
- When hovering over a SELECTED app group the border switch from BLUE to black. The app group title gots a shadow, the box it self doesn't get a shadow.
In dark mode:
- When hovering over an UNSELECTED app group the border switch from gray to light-gray, there is no shadow as in 4.10. (Helm charts, deployments, and other elements still have a hover shadow!)
- When hovering over a SELECTED app group the border switch from BLUE to light-gray. The app group title gots a shadow, the box it self doesn't get a shadow.
1. When hovering over a selected element, the color should not switch to the unselected+hover color. It should still show the selected color as PodRings, URIs and other elements do.
2. When possible and when it looks good, the box should show a shadow on hover, similar to other elements.
Created attachment 1891359 [details]
4.10 hover effects.mp4
Created attachment 1891360 [details]
Created attachment 1891361 [details]
verified on build version: 4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-06-25-081133
verified on browser version: chrome 102
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.11.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.