Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 210784
Review Request: php-pear-XML-Util - XML utility class
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:45 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-XML-Util.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-XML-Util-1.1.1-1.src.rpm
XML_Util is a utility class that helps you working with (and especially
creating) XML documents.
All methods of XML_Util can be called statically, that means you do not have
to instantiate an XML_Util object to use the provided methods.
The funcionality of XML_Util ranges from validating an XML tag name (as there
are strict rules for tag and attribute names) to the creation of namespaced
Well, all of four files here.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(XML_Util) = 1.1.1
php-pear-XML-Util = 1.1.1-1.fc6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Imported and built. Thanks for the review.
Branch Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-XML-Util
Short Description: XML utility class