Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-XML-Beautifier.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-XML-Beautifier-1.1-1.src.rpm
XML_Beautifier is a package, that helps you making XML documents easier to
read for human beings.
It is able to add line-breaks, indentation, sorts attributes, convert tag
cases and wraps long comments. It recognizes tags, character data, comments,
XML declarations, processing instructions and external entities and is able
to format these tokens nicely.
The document is split into these tokens using the XML_Beautifier_Tokenizer
class and the expat parser. Then a renderer is used to create the string
representation of the document and formats it using the specified options.
Currently only one renderer is available, but as XML_Beautifier uses a
driver-based architecture, other renderers (like syntax-highlighting)
will follow soon.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(XML_Beautifier) = 1.1
php-pear-XML-Beautifier = 1.1-1.fc6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Imported and built, thanks for the review.
Branch Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-XML-Beautifier
Short Description: Class to format XML documents