1. Please describe the problem:
Since 5.18 kernels, MacOs client is not able to create file on NFS 4.0 share
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
it worked with 5.17 kernels
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
1. configure NFS server on Fedora (enable v4.0 support)
2. mount share from MacOS client share nfs 4.0
3. try to copy new file from Mac to mounted nfs server share
5. Fixed upstream by:
NFSD: Decode NFSv4 birth time attribute
FEDORA-2022-311e6b1153 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 36. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-311e6b1153
FEDORA-2022-311e6b1153 has been pushed to the Fedora 36 stable repository.
If problem still persists, please make note of it in this bug report.