Hi, could you help to add the fix PR for the issue of "project-helm-chartrepository-editor" cannot be searched on OCP
This PR has been verified on payload 4.12.0-0.nightly-2022-08-22-143022
1. Login OCP as administrator, go to Home -> Search page and select the resources "ClusterRole"
2. Check if the new added ClusterRole "project-helm-chartrepository-editor" could be found
3. Change the perspective to "Developer", go to the "Helm" page, and click one project (eg: default)
4. Check if a new Tab - "Repositories" could be found on Helm page
5. Navigate to "Repositories" page
6. Check if the user can check the existing repositories data list
7. Click the 'Create' button on the top right corner of the Helm page
8. Check if a new option "Repository" is listed on the dropdown list of "Create" button
9. Click and check if user is able to create Helm Chart Repository successfully
10. Repeat Step1-9 for a normal user
2. the new added ClusterRole "project-helm-chartrepository-editor" could be found on page, and user can check the details for the CR normally
4. A new Tab "Repositories" has been added on Helm page
6. A default HCR-"openshift-helm-charts" is listed on the Repositories page
(Note: normal user cannot find the HCR in the Repositories list due to permission settings)
8. User is able to create a repository by clicking the create button on Helm page
9. User can create repositories successfully and the new added PHCR can be found on the repositories list
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.12.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.