Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212328
[RHEL5] Evolution doesn't apply changed 'hide completed tasks' setting immediately.
Last modified: 2016-09-19 22:04:01 EDT
Description of problem:
Evolution doesn't apply changed time in 'hide completed tasks' setting
immediately. If you change the time after task should be hidden, and complete
some task, it is hidden after old value of time, not the new.
If you reload the task list somehow (e.g. restart Evolution, switch to mail and
back to tasks, etc), the new settings applies.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a few tasks and make sure 'Hide completed tasks' is disabled in
2. Change settings to be 'Hide completed tasks after 1 minute'
3. Make one task completed
4. Wait one minute. Completed task hides.
5. Change settings to be 'Hide completed tasks after 0 minute'
6. Make other task completed. It hides after 1 minute, but it should hide
Changed settings are applied after reloading the task list somehow.
Changed settings are applied by closing settings dialog.
RHEL 5.2 will re-base Evolution from version 2.8.0 to version 2.12.3.
Can you please test whether this bug is still present in RHEL 5.2?
This bug seems to be fixed in RHEL5.2 evo
Thanks for responding. I'll close this as CURRENTRELEASE then.