Created attachment 1909132 [details]
dmesg with resume issue on Dell Inspiron 7425 2-in-1
1. Please describe the problem:
The issue occurred with a brand new Dell Inspiron 14 7425 2-in-1 laptop on a fresh installation where resuming took about 60 seconds to execute. This models has AMD Ryzen 7 5825U based on Brados, essentially an updated Renoir series.
2. What is the Version-Release number of the kernel:
3. Did it work previously in Fedora? If so, what kernel version did the issue
*first* appear? Old kernels are available for download at
No, the issue affects all versions of kernel including Rawhide
4. Can you reproduce this issue? If so, please provide the steps to reproduce
the issue below:
Do a fresh installation and update to newer kernel available.
5. Does this problem occur with the latest Rawhide kernel? To install the
Rawhide kernel, run ``sudo dnf install fedora-repos-rawhide`` followed by
``sudo dnf update --enablerepo=rawhide kernel``:
6. Are you running any modules that not shipped with directly Fedora's kernel?:
No external modules installed
Closing this report as the fix landed upstream on version 6.0.5.