Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212405
[IGNORE - to be reassigned] Mail lists all the %changelog entries
Last modified: 2009-07-07 00:09:45 EDT
Description of problem:
After pusing now "gdb-6.5-13.fc6" for FC6 Updates (FC6-GA had "gdb-6.5-8.fc6")
the mail lists all the ever existing %changelog entries (not just 9..13).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
First time seen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Release FC6-GA with "gdb-6.5-8.fc6".
2. Push FC6 Update "gdb-6.5-13.fc6".
* Sat Oct 14 2006 Jan Kratochvil <jan kratochvil redhat com> - 6.5-13
* Thu Sep 21 2006 Jan Kratochvil <jan kratochvil redhat com> - 6.5-9
- Fix crash on C++ symbol failing to be demangled (BZ 206813).
- Fix attach to stopped process, supersede `gdb-6.3-attach-stop-20051011.patch'.
- Fix TLS symbols resolving for objects with separate .debug file (-debuginfo).
- Fix TLS symbols resolving for shared libraries with a relative pathname.
- Support TLS symbols (+`errno' suggestion if no pthread is found) (BZ 185337).
gdb has been rebased from 18.104.22.168 (FC5) to 6.5 (FC6).
Ticket moved to allow products to be removed from BZ.