Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 212503
Review Request: perl-WWW-Babelfish - Perl extension for translation via Babelfish or Google
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:46 EST
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-WWW-Babelfish-0.15-1.fc6.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-WWW-Babelfish.spec
Perl interface to the WWW babelfish translation server.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(WWW::Babelfish) = 0.15
perl-WWW-Babelfish = 0.15-1.fc7
perl >= 0:5.008
* %check is present and the single trivial test passes:
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Imported, building for devel and FC-5,6 branches requested.
Thanks for the review! :)