Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 214373
Please update k3b to latest upstream
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:48 EST
Description of problem:
k3b present in core repository is stuck at version 0,12,15, while upstream is at
0.12.17. The changelog mentions the following updates:
* Fixed saving/loading of the file view configuration.
* Improved ffmpeg autoconf check.
* More FreeBSD Compile fixes (thanks to Heiner Eichmann).
* Fixed symbolic link handling in data projects (a bug introduced in 0.12.16)
* Use UTF-8 encoding to store and load local CDDB entries.
* Never use growisofs parameter -dvd-compat with DVD+RW media.
* Fixed flac audio encoding for the audio project conversion feature.
* FreeBSD Compile fixes (thanks to Heiner Eichmann).
* Always force 44.1khz in the Lame MP3 encoder plugin.
* Fixed VideoDVD creation on rewritable media.
* NetBSD support (thanks to Mark Davies).
* Fixed Copy of Enhanced Audio CDs with CD-Text
* Changed default boot cataloge name from "boot.cataloge" to "boot.catalog"
* Fixed a crash when reusing the same DVD Iso Image writing dialog.
* Ignore case when comparing MD5 sums entered by the user.
* Make sure that filenames in a data project's folder are unique.
* Allow index statements bigger than 99 minutes in cue files.
* Properly set the length of SCSI commands (this fixes some device detection
I have updated the package myself, so it just needs to be imported into
core/updates. Keep in mind, though, that I'm not 100% sure if the revised statfs
patch is correct.
I think this bug can be closed now.