Description of problem:
I use three keyboards on daily basis and use the keyboard applet (formerly:
gswitchit) to switch between these. The keyboards are: USA English, Serbian, and
Serbian Latin. I configured the left win-key to act as group switch.
The Keyboard Preferences dialog offers a tab where the priority and the order of
the keyboards can be set.
If I put the order to be Serbian, USA English, Serbian Latin, the group switch
does not work. If I put USA English on top of the list, the group switch key works.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set three keyboard layouts: USA English, Serbian, Serbian Latin
2. Set left-win key to be a group switch (I doubt the key choice is relevant here)
3. Verify that group switching works if USA English is the top and default
4. Put Serbian as top and default.
5. Verify that now group switch does not work.
Group switch does not work.
Group switch should work regardless of the ordering of the keyboards.
We no longer support Fedora Core 6 and I am currently trying to get my open bug
count down to a more manageable state. I'm going to close this bug as WONTFIX.
If this issue is still a concern for you, would you mind trying to reproduce on
a supported version of Fedora and reopening?
(this is a mass message)