Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 214943
scim (immodule) keep clicking after pre-edit word makes gedit crashed
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:48 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. make sure gedit, scim, scim-chewing are installed.
2. Application -> Terminal.
3. input `GTK_IM_MODULE=scim gedit`, gedit launches
4. click on tray icon and select Chinese (Traditional) -> Chewing, in gedit
input field, press 'j' 'i' '3' keys and click「Enter」, still 'j' 'i' '3' keys
and click「Enter」, it should be '我我'
6. select first'我', and press 'c'
8. left click on mouse, the it would crashed
It also occurs in anthy
Crashed with BugBuddy screen.
Preedit buffer is cleared.
Please read bug #209575 for traceback and other info.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 213796 ***