Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 215363
Config Channel's deploy confirm page various problems
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:53:12 EDT
Go to Configuration -> Config Channels -> pick a channel -> Deploy Files ->
choose files -> Hit action button -> choose systems -> Hit action button
Now you should be at the page.
1. last and first column css unused on both list displays.
2. the 'No systems' doesn't make sense if the user used the filter.
3. the 'No files' message is unlocalized.
4. In the logs, there is the following message:
ERROR: Message with id: [deploysystems.jsp.deploynowbutton] not found.***
5. The current version column should say 'Revision 1', not just '1'
6. The overridden and outranked columns appear not to be filled out.
7. Should escape html for file path and system name.
8. Should be using images in the file path and system name columns.
9. The page should have some error if there are no systems or files selected.
10. The action to schedule deploy should have some error if there are no systems
or files selected.
11. The message '0 files overridden' shouldn't display if there are zero.
Many changes made and checked in - I think we address all of these now.
Now with whiteners, brighteners, *and* more ON_DEV-ness!
ON_QA, here we come!
Found some of the above mentione problems are not been fixed.
1. In the systems page, if the filter is used, " There are no deployable
systems subscribed to this channel" message does not make sense.
2. The message '0 files Outranked' shouldn't display if there are zero.
Fixed the I18N string mentioned above.
#2 wasn't on the confirm-page, it was on the choose-systems page.
Discovered that the SQL for determining outranked/overridden was WRONG. Fixed
that as well.
Moved from ON_DEV to ON_QA with push #6
#1 in comment#4 is still not fixed. moving it back to fails QA.
The no-systems string is now more descriptive. Note that there exists an issue
with -ALL- of the filters in RHN - if you select a set "out of existence", the
filter box goes away as well, and you have re-drill down into the page to get
your list back. This isn't a cfg-mgt bug, it's a restriction of our
infrastructure that has existed forever, and is unlikely to be addressed for 5.0.
Forgot to move these to ON_QA
Verified for 5.0. I will open another bug based on the comment#8 as its a more
of a general bug on all the filters.
verified in stage.
Closed in the rhn500h Release.