Spec URL: https://www.flyn.org/SRPMS/golang-github-marekm4-color-extractor.spec
SRPM URL: https://www.flyn.org/SRPMS/golang-github-marekm4-color-extractor-1.2.0-1.fc37.src.rpm
Description: Simple image color extractor written in Go with no external dependencies.
Fedora Account System Username: mikep
Please take a look if any issues were found.
This comment was created by the fedora-review-service
I am not going to go through the whole fedora-review template, as this package uses go2rpm.
- [x] The specfile is sane.
- [x] License is correct
- [x] Builds successfully in mock
- [x] Package is installable (checked by fedora-review)
- [x] No relevant rpmlint errors
- [x] %check section passes
- [x] The latest version is packaged
- [x] `%goipath` is set correctly
- [-] Binaries don't conflict with binaries already in the distribution
- [x] The package complies with the Packaging Guidelines.
Package approved! On import, don't forget to do the following:
- [ ] Add package to release-monitoring.org
- [ ] Give go-sig privileges on package
- [ ] Close the review bug by referencing it in the rpm changelog and the Bodhi ticket.
*** Bug 2159434 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The Pagure repository was created at https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/golang-github-marekm4-color-extractor
FEDORA-2023-d355026fb9 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 38. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2023-d355026fb9
FEDORA-2023-d355026fb9 has been pushed to the Fedora 38 stable repository.
If problem still persists, please make note of it in this bug report.