Originally filed upstream as: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=357111
and the fix is in 2.16.2
fixed in sound-juicer-2.16.0-3.el5
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Tested the bug with the following environment and test case:
1. Applications -> Sound & Video -> SoundJuicer
2. Any Audio CD to rip
1. Insert the audio cd
2. Applications -> Sound & Video -> SoundJuicer
3. in Sound juicer, Edit -> Preferences -> Under TrackNames : File Names, Check
the box for "Strip special characters".
4. In SoundJuicer, Disc -> Extract
5. The Sound Juicer app rips it to a default folder and default File Name:
6. Try different combinations of "Folder hierarchy" and "File name", for
example: combination1: select "Album Artist, Album Title" for Folder hierarchy
and "Number - Title" for File name, combination2: select "Album Artist - Album
Title" for Folder hierarchy and "Track Artist - Track Title" for File name,etc.
Sound Juicer offers a underscore for all special characters, such as blank,
Resolve the bug now. Pls feel free to reopen this bug report if the solution
does not work for you.