Description of problem:
The cluster.conf man page has several things I'd like to fix:
1. I'd like to add a <cman/> tag to the examples. Without a cman
tag, the system-config-cluster gui won't accept the cluster.conf file.
So I'd like to see our examples not be rejected by the gui.
2. We've got a new "nodeid" attribute when defining cluster nodes
that's mandatory for RHEL5.
3. I'd like to add a section on using the xmllint command to validate
the cluster.conf xml.
4. I'd like to add a section for two-node clusters.
5. There are some typos and grammar things I'd like to fix.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. man cluster.conf
Original cluster.conf info.
Better cluster.conf info.
I already have changes I'd like to see incorporated.
Created attachment 142231 [details]
Proposed changes to the cluster.conf man page
Also removed references to Gulm locking protocol and made a few
other improvements. Committed the changes to CVS in HEAD, RHEL5
Moving all RHCS ver 5 bugs to RHEL 5 so we can remove RHCS v5 which never existed.
This actually made it into 5.1 and beyond so it's already in.