Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 218229
Review Request: php-pear-Image-Color - Manage and handles color data and conversions
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:50 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Image-Color.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-Image-Color-1.0.2-1.src.rpm
Manage and handles color data and conversions.
This package is used by php-pear-Image-Canvas in which tests works (so this
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible (PHP).
* latest version is being packaged (1.0.2)
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides are sane:
php-pear(Image_Color) = 1.0.2
php-pear-Image-Color = 1.0.2-1.fc7
* %check is not present; no test suite provide.
* owns the directories it creates (see comment)
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear install)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Should : remplace in %file
More explicit and allow detection of new directory in next release (testdir p.e.)
Added Image dir. Built successfully on devel. Requested CVS sync with FC5/6.
Added entry to owners.list.
Thanks for the review.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-Image-Color
New Branches: EL-5