Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 220730
Review Request: gpodder - Podcast receiver/catcher written in Python
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:52 EST
SRPM URL: http://jspaleta.thecodergeek.com/Fedora%20SRPMS/gpodder/gpodder-0.8.0-2.src.rpm
Description: <description here>
gPodder is a Podcast receiver/catcher written in Python, using GTK.
It manages podcast feeds for you and automatically downloads all
podcasts from as many feeds as you like.
It also optionally supports syncing with ipods.
Jef, I'll get you a review for this later today.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* Rpmlint produces no warnings or errors.
* Package builds in Mock fine.
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly on FC6
* Package seems to work fine, based on a quick test.
Minor Items that should be fixed before building in FE:
* Drop the 'X-Fedora-Extras' category from the desktop file. It was recently
decided to drop the 'X-Fedora' & 'X-Fedora-Extras' categories. Refer to the
* Drop the Requires on Python, since it is redundant. The BR on python-devel
will provide python(abi) = 2.4 automatically. Refer to your build logs for
* Close button on about window does not work. This isn't a blocker, but
probably at a minimum should be reported upstream.
Built in the development tree awaiting signing.
Changed summary for tracking purposes.