Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 225241
Merge Review: alsa-lib
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:54 EST
Fedora Merge Review: alsa-lib
Please find an updated spec file and a patch to the current spec file containing
some suggested changes and fixes :
- Update License field.
- Use configdir instead of sysconfdir hacks (cleaner).
- Remove redundant optflags overriding.
- Switch to using main "version", and merge "postver" since this is the right
way of doing things (see NamingGuidelines#NonNumericRelease).
- Remove static library.
- Mark all of /etc/alsa as config, but not "noreplace".
- Remove useless rpath on 64bit archs.
Ping? It would be nice to get this package cleaned up for Fedora 8.
added to rawhide.
I've taken the liberty to commit a last (very minor) change to remove tabs and
spaces on end of lines and the dot from the summary, which obviously don't
justify a rebuild.