Fedora Merge Review: bluez-libs
Initial Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find an updated spec file and a patch to the current spec file containing
some suggested changes and fixes :
- Own "bluetooth" include directory in devel package.
- Require pkgconfig and exact main package release in devel package.
- Disable static library building.
- Don't ship the generic INSTALL file nor the empty NEWS file.
- Remove unneeded build-time ldconfig call.
- Use last known version for the bluez-sdp-devel obsoletes.
- Remove the package's requirement on itself (!?).
- Use _smp_mflags.
Ping? It would be nice to get this package cleaned up for Fedora 8.
Too late for Fedora 8... ping again?
CVS now contains an empty "dead.package" file, so closing...