Fedora Merge Review: freetype
Initial Owner: email@example.com
IIRC freetype has some rpath issues. I don't know how easily they can be rid of.
Bad news! <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Legal> says that
the license must be in one of the three lists. Since FTL is nowhere on those
lists, unless FSF reviews it or OSI approves it, we may need to consider pango
and freetype GPL.
So we mark it as GPL. Do you think anything will happen ever?!
(In reply to comment #3)
> So we mark it as GPL. Do you think anything will happen ever?!
I don't get what is the question, but marking it as GPL will remove the blocker
RPATH problem still exists in 2.3.4-3.
rpath buglet fixed in 2.3.4-4.
There's still some badness left:
* The Source: tag doesn't contain the full URL. Please change this to:
(likewise for Source1 and Source2)
* The License tag should be "License: FTL or GPLv2+".
* Please ship the license files as %doc, e.g.:
%doc ChangeLog README docs/LICENSE.TXT docs/FTL.TXT docs/GPL.TXT
The license was already fixed.
* Tue Dec 09 2008 Behdad Esfahbod <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.3.7-3
- Add full source URL to Source lines.
- Add docs to main and devel package.
- rpmlint is happy now.
- Resolves: #225770
package is not approved, and cant be closed.
The package is OK now. All the issues were addressed. I also compared it with the freetype-freeworld package which passed review at Livna.
Merge review APPROVED.