Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 225967
Merge Review: kdevelop
Last modified: 2015-01-08 08:48:28 EST
Fedora Merge Review: kdevelop
Initial Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SHOULD fix wrong-file-end-of-line-encoding warnings (see rpmlint.log)
2. MUST add to %post/%postun scriptlets: /sbin/ldconfig
3. SHOULD consider using versioned obsoletes:
Obsoletes: kdevelop-c_c++_ref <= 2.0.2
Created attachment 149580 [details]
gzip'd rpmlint output
4. SHOULD: package c_cpp_references-2.0.2 separately, imo. (ie, why build and
upgrade users for this static item for *every* kdevelop rebuild?).
5. SHOULD: omit configure flags:
I don't think they're needed (anymore).
the only MUST item, is relatively minor, and I'll trust you to adjust that
post-review, so APPROVED.
MUST items are now in cvs, closing...
Package Change Request
Package Name: kdevelop
New Branches: epel7
Owners: jgrulich rdieter kkofler dvratil ltinkl rnovacek
Git done (by process-git-requests).