Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 226424
Merge Review: sound-juicer
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:55 EST
Fedora Merge Review: sound-juicer
Initial Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Tarball matches upstream.
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Package builds in Mock.
* Source URL is not canonical.
* Missing Package URL. http://www.burtonini.com/blog/computers/sound-juicer
* Sound Juicer shouldn't own the following directories (hicolor-icon-theme
should be the sole owner):
* Doesn't use the preferred buildroot:
* Duplicate BuildRequires: GConf2-devel (by gnome-media-devel), gtk2-devel (by
gnome-media-devel), gnome-vfs2-devel (by libgnomeui-devel), glib2-devel (by
libgnomeui-devel), hal-devel (by gnome-vfs2-devel)
* Unnecessary Requires on gstreamer, gtk, libmusicbrainz, and glib2. The BR on
the devel packages should pull these in automatically.
* Sat Feb 3 2007 Matthias Clasen <email@example.com> - 2.16.2-3
- Minor fixes from package review:
* Remove unnecessary Requires
* Add URL
* Correct Source, BuildRoot
* Fix directory ownership
Changes look good. +1 Approved.