Bug 226772 - wrong symbols in original strings
wrong symbols in original strings
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: system-config-users (Show other bugs)
All Linux
medium Severity medium
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Nils Philippsen
Depends On:
  Show dependency treegraph
Reported: 2007-02-01 10:10 EST by Nikolay Sivov
Modified: 2008-05-01 11:38 EDT (History)
0 users

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Last Closed: 2007-02-05 05:52:54 EST
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---

Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Nikolay Sivov 2007-02-01 10:10:58 EST
I've just updated po for ru to 1.89.
It seems to be a wrong characters in two original strings:


In both strings I saw "A" with circumflex in UTF-8 (using poedit) followed by 
copyright sign.

In russian translation I deleted them..
Comment 1 Nils Philippsen 2007-02-05 05:52:54 EST
I've no idea why this error crept into the .pot file, but I've fixed the other
.po files in CVS.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.