Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 227209
Sendmail 8.14.0 is released
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:56 EST
Description of problem:
Sendmail, Inc., and the Sendmail Consortium announce the availability
of sendmail 8.14.0 which has two "big" new features:
o headers are 8 bit "transparent".
o the milter API has been extended; some of these new features are:
- New callback xxfi_negotiate() to determine the available
protocol actions and features of the MTA at runtime
and also to specify which of these a milter wants to use.
- New callback xxfi_data() for the DATA command.
- New callback xxfi_unknown() for unknown SMTP commands.
- New return code SMFIS_SKIP can be used in the xxfi_body()
callback to skip over further body chunks and directly advance
to the xxfi_eom() callback.
- A milter can be informed about rejected recipients too.
- A milter can now specify itself the list of macros it wants
to receive from the MTA.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Upgrade to 8.14.0... ;-)
Fixed in Rawhide, thanks and closing now.