Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 227221
Review Request: arts - aRts (analog realtime synthesizer) - the KDE sound system
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:56 EST
Spec URL: http://kde-redhat.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/SPECS/arts.spec
SRPM URL: http://kde-redhat.unl.edu/apt/kde-redhat/SRPMS/all/arts-1.5.6-3.src.rpm
arts (analog real-time synthesizer) is the sound system of KDE 3.
The principle of arts is to create/process sound using small modules which do
certain tasks. These may be create a waveform (oscillators), play samples,
filter data, add signals, perform effects like delay/flanger/chorus, or
output the data to the soundcard.
By connecting all those small modules together, you can perform complex
tasks like simulating a mixer, generating an instrument or things like
playing a wave file with some effects.
* Fri Jan 26 2007 Rex Dieter <rdieter[AT]fedoraproject.org> 8:1.5.6-3
- BR: jack-audio-connection-kit-devel
- include libartscbackend.la in main pkg (some legacy arts apps need it)
* Wed Jan 24 2007 Rex Dieter <rdieter[AT]fedoraproject.org> 8:1.5.6-2
- nuke boost references in .la files
* Tue Jan 16 2007 Rex Dieter <rdieter[AT]fedoraproject.org> 8:1.5.6-1
*** Bug 225256 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
On retrospect, makes much more sense to review Core package as-is, and discuss
mods and co-maintainership after.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 225256 ***