Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 227882
Disabled checked boxes get selected on 'Select All'
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:59:38 EDT
Description of problem:
Disabled check boxes get selected on hitting the select all on Config Channel
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Rhn 500 Hosted + Satellite
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as a user with access to atleast 2 central config channels.
2. Register a system.
3. Through the SDC, provide the system , 'provisioning' entitlement.
4. Click Configuration -> Manage Configuration Channels -> Subscribe to Channels.
5. Select a channel or two (DO NOT select ALL channels) and hit Conitnue annd
Update on Rank Channels page.
6. Again click Configuration -> Manage Configuration Channels -> Subscribe to
7. Notice that the previously selected check boxes are greyed out (disabled).
8. Hit the 'Select All' button.
All the check boxes are selected irrespective of whether they are disabled or
not. Also the pagination text shows "# selected" where # is the total number of
check boxes (Disabled + Non Disabled).
Only the non-disabled check boxes should be selected . Also the pagination text
should show "# selected" where # is the total number of ENABLED check boxes (Non
This has been resolved...
Moving to ON_QA
This appears to be working correctly..
Closed in the rhn500h Release.