Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/hunspell/hunspell-ru.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/hunspell/hunspell-ru-0.20040406-1.src.rpm
Description: Russian hunspell dictionaries
Similar to 227811
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream , sha1sum
- the package builds in mock for devel/x86_64, generates a noarch (which is
consistent with the fact that basically it includes only 3 text files)
- the license BSD stated in the tag is the same as the web site says; it is
not included in the package because upstream does not include it either; however
a doc is included which says:
"Permission to use, copy, redistribute is granted. Permission to
redistribute modifications in patch form is granted. Permission
to redistribute binaries made of modified sources is granted.
All other rights reserved."
I guess this ressembles BSD well enough.
- there are only 2 files (word lists) + a short doc with instructions and
license clearance, so no need for -doc and no .la, .pc, static files
- no missing BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all files/directories that it creates, does not take ownership of other
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- rpmlint output is silent
- code, not content
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
27642 (hunspell-ru): Build on target fedora-development-extras succeeded.