Setup an account with:
0) 1 Virtualization
1) 1 rhel-server entitlement
2) 1 rhn-tools entitlement
3) 1 rhel-vt entitlement
4) 1 registered RHEL5 System
5) Login and add Virtualization to the system. This should consume your 1
rhn-tools and rhel-vt child channel subscriptions.
Verify that you are out of rhn-tools subs by going here:
6) Then, *remove* virtualization from the system.
7) Attempt to re-add it and you get an error stating:
"You cant add virt because you are out of rhn-tools subscriptions"
Since the system is already subscribed we shouldn't try to subscribe it *again*.
Closed in the rhn500h Release.