Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 232171
Review Request: php-pear-File-SMBPasswd - Class for managing SAMBA style password files
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:59 EST
Spec URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-File-SMBPasswd.spec
SRPM URL: http://tkmame.retrogames.com/fedora-extras/php-pear-File-SMBPasswd-1.0.2-1.src.rpm
With this package, you can maintain smbpasswd-files, usualy used by SAMBA.
As usual, builds cleanly and rpmlint is silent.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(File_SMBPasswd) = 1.0.2
php-pear-File-SMBPasswd = 1.0.2-1.fc7
php-pear(Crypt_CHAP) >= 1.0.0
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
/usr/share/pear/File is also owned by php-pear-File, but it's not a dependency
and doesn't need to be.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-File-SMBPasswd
Short Description: Class for managing SAMBA style password files
Branches: FC-5 FC-6 EL-5
Build for all branches successful, thanks for the review!