Description of problem:
According to /usr/share/hts/docs/s1-hts-virtualization-test.html says,
Specify a file size of 6GB for xen guest OS.
But 6000MB is not enough, xen guest installation will be failed of insufficient
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use virt-manager to create a Full Virtualization guest image.
2. Browse to install xen guest via /var/lib/xen/iso/RHEL5-Server-x86_64-DVD.iso
3. Assigning storage space:
File Location: /var/lib/xen/images/GUEST.img
Files Size: 6000MB
4. Allocate memory and CPU:
5. During xen installing, input installation code for Virtualization Platform:
6. Select all packages, except LANGUAGE packages.
7. During xen guest installation, system shows error message:
You need more space on the following file systems:
217 M on /
With 6000MB disk space, xen guest always installation failed.
Change 6000MB to 7000MB, then xen guest installation passed.
Suggest modify the HTS user manual (html) to indicate which packages should be
selected; or change xen guest image file size from 6GB to 6.5GB
Created attachment 150556 [details]
RHEL5 Server x86_64 Virtualization Platform installation error screenshot
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on the solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.