Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 2334
Dual Boot problem with 2 harddrives and Win98
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:49 EDT
1. Computer PII450 with 2 harddrives.
2. Was using window 98 and decided to try linux.
3. 2nd hard drive was not being used. Had problems with
windows and it was easier to buy a new hard drive and
reinstall. Then retrieve info from old hard drive.
4. Installed Linux on second hard drive.
5. Using lilo to select Win98 or Linux.
6. When using Win98, the computer will now sometimes take
10 min doing something.
7. My guess is that it is trying to read the "old" D:
8. How do I fix this?