Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 236816
Package Review: hal-info - Device information files for HAL
Last modified: 2013-04-15 01:07:44 EDT
As stated in bug 230707 we should split hal-info. Please see
$ rpmlint ../RPMS/noarch/hal-info-20070402-1.noarch.rpm
W: hal-info no-documentation
W: hal-info invalid-license AFL/GPL
both of these warnings can be waived I think.
- rpmlint output looks ok, those two warnings are waivable
- package name is tarball name, ok
- The version is a bit unusual, but thats the upstream versioning convention,
so ok, I guess
- spec file name is ok
- packaging guidelines appear to be followed
- license is ok
To be continued...
- COPYING must be added as %doc
- %install must rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
nice to have:
- add AUTHORS, NEWS, ChangeLog to %doc
- use recommended BuildRoot
builds fine in mock
Fixed but mustfix and nice-to-have items mentioned in comment 2.
good to go then. approved.
Thanks for the review. I've got Fedora releng to add'n'tag this for Fedora 7 so
closing this bug. Thanks.
package review status script is failing to parse this bug as this is not following proper summary, correcting this.