The Rawhide Posgresql SRPM wont rebuild, becouse pgaccess/pgaccess got
changed to pgaccess/pgaccess.sh
This causes install not to find the file, and the rebuild to fail.
I just rebuilt it, without problems... which SRPM were you using?
postgresql-7.0.3-3.src.rpm built (according to the SRPM) on 2-Jan-2001 and
downloaded from mirror.aarnet.edu.au/redhat/rawhide/SRPMS/SRPMS (.au access
I just rebuilt that one - no problems whatsoever.
Can I get the MD5 for that package? I get
I can also see that the file src/bin/pgaccess/pgaccess is named pgaccess.sh and
that the spec file looks for pgaccess/pgaccess when running install.
I honestly can't see why I won't work for me! And I can't see how the '.sh'
automactily dissapers for you, as thats how it is in the archive!
Note: Postgresql complains that I don't have tk installed during (i think) the
configure stage, and just continues regardless. Should this be listed as a
On further inspection of the Makefile, pgaccess is a generated file and only
gets generated if the tk support is compiled. So it seems that tk should be
listed as a Build Requriement.
(The configure message is: configure: warning: TK support disabled; Tk
configuration script missing)
Same md5 sum.... you're right about tk, I'll add that as a build requirement
Done - please try postgresql-7.0.3-4, coming soon to a Rawhide near you.