Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run nautilus-connect-server , and setup a smb connection.
2. Click the connection icon on your desktop and open the connection.
3. right click a txt file in this smb share and use gedit to open it
4. gedit will say "could not open the file."
5. actually , a very easy way to reproduce this issue is
could not open the file
I think it should be opened.
This bug/component is not included in scope for RHEL-5.11.0 which is the last RHEL5 minor release. This Bugzilla will soon be CLOSED as WONTFIX (at the end of RHEL5.11 development phase (Apr 22, 2014)). Please contact your account manager or support representative in case you need to escalate this bug.
Thank you for submitting this request for inclusion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5. We've carefully evaluated the request, but are unable to include it in RHEL5 stream. If the issue is critical for your business, please provide additional business justification through the appropriate support channels (https://access.redhat.com/site/support).