Description of problem:
After doing a fresh install on to existing software (md) raid arrays and
rebooting, the arrays are all degraded and only have one member listed.
Once I fixed them up with mdadm they stayed that way accross reboots.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Rawhide from April 27 and test4 both showed this problem, but I think it goes
back a ways and I didn't notice until recently.
This seems to be happening all the time, but my sample size isn't that big.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Do a fresh install on existing raid arrays.
2. Check the status of the arrays after rebooting.
Raid arrays degraded
Raid arrays functioning with the setup defined during the install.
I didn't test this with arrays assembled during the install and don't know if
that would make a difference or not.
I just did an install with today's rawhide + the changes to use mdadm in
anaconda instead of the old raid bits and can't reproduce this. I _suspect_
this was due to horkiness with raidautorun that won't get hit now. Please
reopen if you see with tomorrow's rawhide or later