Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 239746
RHEL 4.5.0 release notes -- SNMP/CIM reporting, New feature
Last modified: 2015-04-19 20:47:10 EDT
Add release notes for new feature, SNMP/CIM reporting with Red
Hat Cluster Suite for RHEL 4.5.
Content supplied by Rob Kenna or Ben Kahn?
making this bug block tracker bug (BZ#239985)
Cluster support now includes CIM and SNMP MIB reporting. Information reported
* Cluster name and general status
* Nodes in the Cluster and their status
* Quorum status
* List of managed services including status and location
added to release notes:
CIM and SNMP MIB reporting is now supported. Information reported includes:
* cluster name and general status
* cluster nodes and their status
* quorum status
* a list of managed services, including status and location
also, should CIM and SNMP MIB be spelled out to users? or is this already
obvious to Cluster Suite users?