Bug 239789 - Japanese translation file's mistake
Summary: Japanese translation file's mistake
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE
Alias: None
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: pirut   
(Show other bugs)
Version: rawhide
Hardware: All
OS: Linux
medium
low
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Jeremy Katz
QA Contact:
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends On:
Blocks:
TreeView+ depends on / blocked
 
Reported: 2007-05-11 12:03 UTC by idak
Modified: 2007-11-30 22:12 UTC (History)
0 users

Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2007-05-14 18:41:50 UTC
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)
ja.po.patch (494 bytes, text/x-patch)
2007-05-11 12:03 UTC, idak
no flags Details

Description idak 2007-05-11 12:03:12 UTC
I installed f7t4 and found Japanese translation file(ja.po)'s mistake.
So I made a small patch.

Comment 1 idak 2007-05-11 12:03:13 UTC
Created attachment 154530 [details]
ja.po.patch

Comment 2 Jeremy Katz 2007-05-14 18:41:50 UTC
This has been committed


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.