Description of problem:
I installed FC7 test4 yesterday and emacs worked fine. Then I did a yum update
and now when I run emacs I get:
*** glibc detected *** emacs: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x0000000002897380 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
This occurs with glibc-2.6-1. If I revert to glibc-2.5.90-21 emacs runs okay again.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Only tried on this one box, Intel D3C8A06 SDV. But I reverted only glibc and it
was fixed. Then I upgraded to 2.6-1 again, problem came back. Reverted again and
it was fixed again.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 239344 ***