Some text simply needs to be updated:
1) "Complete information about this errata can be found at the following location:
redirect is in place for this but we should still probably update. should be:
2) " - select your server name by clicking on its name from the list
available at the following location, and then schedule an
errata update for it:
redirect is in place for this but again should probably update to:
3) "To enable/disable your Errata Alert preferences globally please log in to RHN
and navigate from "Your RHN" / "Your Account" to the "Preferences" tab.
redirect's in place, but let's update it:
4) "Affected Systems List
This Errata Advisory may apply to the systems listed below. If you know that
this errata does not apply to a system listed, it might be possible that the
package profile for that server is out of date. In that case you should run
'up2date -p' as root on the system in question to refresh your software profile."
up2date reference is now outdated for RHEL 5 systems. Suggested rewording:
"In that case you should run '/usr/sbin/rhn-profile-sync' as root if the system
is an Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 system, and 'up2date -p' as root if the system
is running an earlier version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux."
5) "If you lost your RHN password, you can use the information above to
retrieve it by email from the following address:
redirect is in place, should be
https://www.redhat.com/wapps/sso/rhn/lostPassword.html for hosted.
6) "To cancel these notices, go to:
not sure on this one, recall a redirect being set up for it though.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 239352 ***
disassociating CLOSED bugs