Spec URL: http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/R-Dyndoc/R-DynDoc.spec
SRPM URL: http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/R-Dyndoc/R-DynDoc-1.14.0-2.fc7.src.rpm
A set of functions to create and interact with dynamic documents and
Based on the R packaging guidelines, there are the new files :
This doesn't build: No Package Found for R >= 2.5.1-2.
There are the corrected files:
Changed the license tag
Looks good to me and follows the R packaging guidelines closely.
rpmlint is silent except for the expected one-line-command-in-* complaints.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
R-DynDoc = 1.14.0-5.fc8
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (R package registration)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: R-DynDoc
Short Description: Functions for dynamic documents
Branches: FC-6 F-7
Cvsextras Commits: yes
R-DynDoc-1.14.0-5.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update R-DynDoc'
Any reason not to close this ticket?
Only the fact that this package is waiting to be pushed as stable for nearly two
R-DynDoc-1.14.0-5.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.