Description of problem:
Anaconda will not allow user input for a logical volume of size greater than 2 TB.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Version on RHEL 5 installer CD.
Easy to reproduce every time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start install in text mode on host with physical disk greater than 2 TB (2.5
TB on sda)
2. select default layout for partitioning
3. Anaconda will show a logical volume greater than 2 TB, in my case 2.5 TB
4. Edit logical volume size and reduce to 2.2 TB
5. Anaconda complains that logical volume cannot be greater than 2 TB and will
not allow you to enter a value of 2.2 TB
Anaconda will not accept user entered size for logical volume greater than 2 TB,
but if user goes with default layout anaconda will create a larger LV.
Anaconda should allow the user to enter a logical volume size greater than 2 TB.
Can you tell me what physical extent size are you using? And also if it is 32b
or 64bit architecture? Thanks
Will appear in future release