Description of problem:
The newest scim-bridge seems to have a locale problem.
The first time scim-bridge starts for a new
Steps to Reproduce:
1. login into Asian desktop as new user (ie no ~/.scim/)
2. start gtk application (eg gedit)
3. trigger scim with Ctrl+space
3. scim toolbar appears with "English/European"
3. start with Japanese Anthy IME.
This does not happen in F7.
It may be related to some locale code changes in scim-1.4.6
but this does not happen with scim-gtk (ie im-scim.so).
The reason is that scim-agent program does not call setlocale.
fixed in 0.4.13-2.
it starts in ja_JP during selection of ja_JP language during login
tested with following RPM: