Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 243016
Review Request: perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2 - IO::Compress interface to bzip2 data
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:06 EST
Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/rnorwood/rpms/Compression/perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/rnorwood/rpms/Compression/perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2-2.004-1.src.rpm
Description: This package is part of a set of compression related perl packages. They are brought in as dependencies for the new perl-Compress-Zlib (2.004). There are several other related packages, and I'll include all of the relevant bugzillae when I've filed requests for all of them.
There are 5 compression-related packages needed for a new Compress::Zlib
(2.004), including this one. Here are the bugzilla URLs for them:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=228537 - perl-IO-Compress-Base
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=243012 - perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=243016 - perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=243019 - perl-IO-Compress-Zlib
Well, crap, I took this and now I can't get to search.cpan.org. Ahh, but I can
get to cpan.org. The only thing I can't explicitly test is the Source URL, but
it follows the proper format for search.cpan.org and I have no reason to think
it isn't correct.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(IO::Compress::Adapter::Bzip2) = 2.004
perl(IO::Compress::Bzip2) = 2.004
perl(IO::Uncompress::Adapter::Bunzip2) = 2.004
perl(IO::Uncompress::Bunzip2) = 2.004
perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2 = 2.004-1.fc8
perl(Compress::Raw::Bzip2) >= 2.004
perl(IO::Compress::Adapter::Bzip2) >= 2.004
perl(IO::Compress::Base) >= 2.004
perl(IO::Compress::Base::Common) >= 2.004
perl(IO::Uncompress::Adapter::Bunzip2) >= 2.004
perl(IO::Uncompress::Base) >= 2.004
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful, 2 subtests skipped.
Files=14, Tests=8302, 6 wallclock secs ( 4.84 cusr + 0.63 csys = 5.47 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-IO-Compress-Bzip2
Short Description: IO::Compress interface to bzip2 data
and built for devel/f8