Spec URL: http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/R-pls/R-pls.spec
SRPM URL: http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/R-pls/R-pls-2.0-2.fc6.src.rpm
Multivariate regression by partial least squares regression (PLSR)
and principal component regression (PCR)
I am seeking for a sponsor :-) thanks
I have made some changes, above others to take the guidelines into account:
There are the new files
(PS. I am not looking for a sponsor anymore)
Changed in the license tag
Sending this comment to the right ticket this time....
Builds OK; rpmlint has the usual "one-line-command-in-%post" complaints, plus
R-pls.noarch: W: file-not-utf8 /usr/share/R/library/pls/DESCRIPTION
which should be fixed by a pass through iconv.
I note that 2.1 has been released, and they seem to have removed the 2.0 tarball
from the upstream site. Did you want to update this package or should I review
I will update the new version.
Any progress here?
The only thing I would suggest is that you consider packaging the CHANGES
document, since it seems to be relevant and up-to-date.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint has only the usual complaints
* final provides and requires are sane:
R-pls = 2.1-1.fc9
* %check is present and all tests (as far as I can tell).
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets OK (R package installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: R-pls
Short Description: Multivariate regression by PLSR and PCR
Branches: F-7 F-8
Cvsextras Commits: yes
R-pls-2.1-2.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update R-pls'
R-pls-2.1-2.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
R-pls-2.1-2.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.