Description of problem:
Xend is crashing with traceback error after O.S. Installation, and when xen
system is rebooted.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open virt-manager in the system support Virtualizations
2. Create a Fully firtualized system following the proper steps
3. Install RHEL5 in the Virtualized system.
4. Let the Installation complete.
5. System will prompt user to Reboot virtualized system
6. Click on Reboot
7. Xen will not restart to start RHEL5 just installed within virtualized system.
8. observe the traceback error log file in the location vi /var/log/xen/xend.log
Xend is crashing
It should restart the virtualized system.
Traceback error is attached with this bug. Please have a look.
Created attachment 157259 [details]
traceback error log file
Fully firtualized/Fully Virtualized...
Sorry for the typo mistake! :)
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux maintenance release. Product Management has requested
further review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Update release for currently deployed
products. This request is not yet committed for inclusion in an Update
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 222094 ***