Description of problem:
I looked through the 'virsh' man page to look for listing and syntax of all
'virsh net-*' commands (network-related commands), and didn't find any content.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
libvirt-0.2.3-1.fc7 (file /usr/share/man/man1/virsh.1.gz ?)
from prompt "root# man virsh", no "net-*" commands listed ...
but try the command "virsh net-dumpxml default" and the
Steps to Reproduce:
1. "man virsh"
2. look for "net-*' functions -- they're missing
3. do a "virsh net-dumpxml default", you get results from the
phantom 'virsh' command
* no docs for net-* commands in virsh
* the phantom net-* commands work
* should have docs for net-* commands
* docs should accurately describe the supported net-* functions
(and if any standard virsh-* commands are not supported,
I fixed that in upstream CVS, this should come in next version of libvirt
probably called 0.3.0,