At some point or another, most programmers find they need to compare
floating-point numbers for equality. The typical idiom is to test if
the absolute value of the difference of the numbers is within a
desired tolerance, usually called epsilon. This module provides such
a function for use with Test::Harness.
This is a new build requirement of perl-Cairo 1.041
Sorry about the delay; a storm took out my Internet connection for a while.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64)
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Test::Number::Delta) = 1.03
perl-Test-Number-Delta = 1.03-1.fc8
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=13, Tests=69, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.48 cusr + 0.20 csys = 0.68 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary. (Heck, the
license file alone is bigger than the rest of the package.)
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Test-Number-Delta
Short Description: Compare the difference between numbers against a given tolerance
Branches: FC-6 F-7
Thanks for the review.
Package built for FC-6, F-7, and devel.