Spec URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/ois.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/ois-1.0-1.fc8.src.rpm
Object Oriented Input System (OIS) is meant to be a cross platform, simple
solution for using all kinds of Input Devices (KeyBoards, Mice, Joysticks, etc)
and feedback devices (e.g. forcefeedback). Written in C++ using Object Oriented
Note this is needed to be able to upgrade ogre to 1.4.x, and thus to fix the unresolved dependency problem ogre is having in rawhide, because of the new cegui.
W: ois-devel no-documentation
Harmless and ignorable.
W: ois unused-direct-shlib-dependency /usr/lib/libOIS-1.0.0.so /usr/lib/libXaw.so.7
W: ois unused-direct-shlib-dependency /usr/lib/libOIS-1.0.0.so /lib/libm.so.6
These can be a total PITA to try and fix, but not a blocker.
* Package named correctly: Yes
* Patches named correctly: N/A
* Spec file named correctly: Yes
* Licence field matches: Yes
* Licence file installed: Yes (and included upstream)
* Spec file in American English: Yes
* Source matches upstream: Yes
* Locales use %find_lang: N/A
* Contains %clean: Yes
* Specfile legible: Yes
* Compiles and builds ok: Yes (mock: fc6/ppc, f7/i386, f8/x86_64)
* Calls ldconfig in %post/%postun for shlibs: Yes
* Owns directories it creates: Yes
* Duplicate files: No
* Permissions set correctly: Yes
* Consistent macro use: Yes
* %doc affects runtime: No
* Headers and static libs in -devel: Yes
* .pc files in -devel: Yes
* .so in -devel: Yes
* -devel requires base: Yes
* Contains .la files: No
* Owns files it didn't create: No
* .desktop files installed correctly: N/A
Just noticed the changelog says "Sat Jul 1 2007" but July 1st is a sunday :-)
Can you set the fedora-review flag to + please?
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: ois
Short Description: Open Input System, OO gaming input library
Branches: F-7 devel
Notice, this package has been approved, see above, but the reviewer has
forgotten to set fedora-review to +. I've already requested him to remedy this.
Changed the flag to +
Imported and build, closing.
Note I'm also building this F-7 updates-testing
Package Change Request
Package Name: ois
New Branches: FC-6
After some discussion on the devel list it has been decided to update FC-6 to
the new ogre, which requires ois.