Description of problem:
When I'm filing new bug, the "Flags" section is not shown.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Hit "New", select for example "Red Hat Network Satellite".
2. Fill your bug report.
3. Look for a place to set your flags.
There is none.
It should be possible to set flags while filing the bug.
Observe that the "Blocks" field is available (that's what we've used for
tracking bugs before flags).
Not being able to enter flags while filing the bug causes at least three problems:
- It takes more time for the reporter to wait for the bug to get filed and then
scroll down and change the flags.
- It generates extra emails from bugzilla.
- Because reporters do not see the way to set the flags, they do not set them
and the bugs get lost off everyone's radar.
Maybe this is configurable on product's level?
Unfortunately flags are filtered by product and component normally, although
some flags can be set to __Any__ component which would be doable for the
enter_bug.cgi page. That would leave out any that are specific to component
though. Another idea is we could also have a second screen that shows the flags
for the product/component combination that was chosen that could be set at that
This feature will be available in the next release of Red Hat Bugzilla.
Hopefully in the next 3-4 months.
Confirming, the flags are there in the bugzilla version 3.2, now deployed.